The Qualities We Are Looking for:
– Passion for software
– Readiness and willingness to commit to a 3-6-month full time contract with the view to become permanent depending on performance.
– Energy to influence the project teams and drive to make things happen
– Critical thinking and problem solving
– Decision-making and leadership capabilities
– Conflict resolution experience
– A person with a can-do attitude.
– Good communication skills. At Stalione, a good communicator not only talks but most importantly, knows how to listen.
– Strong collaboration & stakeholder engagement skills. You are a relationship builder and you are comfortable and confident in dealing with global cross-functional teams
Let’s Talk About Responsibilities:
– Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
– Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
– Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
– Translating designs and wire-frames into high-quality code
– Learn and understand user interactions
– Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web capable devices and browsers
– Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
– As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
Let’s Talk About Skills & Experience:
– Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
– Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
– Familiarity with more current specifications of ECMAScript
– Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
– Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs
– Familiarity with HTML / CSS
– GIT experience is a plus
– Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
– Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
– Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
– Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
– A knack for benchmarking and optimization
– Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making your career journey a success. It’s discovering a career pathway that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
Stalione Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer